Choose Admint for a brighter tomorrow
To walk in tandem with the dynamic world of Information Technology, we at Sappers offer CISCO certified courses through state-of-the-art tools and resources for the each and every hierarchy level of network engineers. These offer thorough training in networking, processes and Projects. Additionally, we also offer Project Management, IT Management and Quality Management to help you rise higher. Our training methodology is as per today’s industry requirements.
This process-based approach provides an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. It is the accepted standard for project management in the UK, Western Europe and Australia and is practiced worldwide.
The continued international development of PRINCE2® examinations, training and course material is contributing significantly to its recognition as a truly international standard. More and more people are having the opportunity to benefit from the training courses and qualifications that are available worldwide.
Our Training Approach
1. Pool of Industry experts – We have pool of CCSI and CCIE certified faculties with vast experience in the industry.
2. Intensive Training model – There is no shortcut to success and our training model just proves it. We prepare our students through intensive practical based knowledge sharing model. This makes the training more interesting which also proves to be the simple and easy approach towards understanding and grasping of the networking subject.
CISCO Courses Infrastructure
1. Cisco Training Labs – We have Cisco devices for the practicals in Classrooms.
2. Assistance for lab – Our lab instructors are always there to solve all the sorts of queries however small or big it might be.
3. 24 x7 lab access – There is 24 x 7 lab access so that the students can practice as per their time schedule.
CCNA (ROUTING & SWITCHING)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA version 3.0) – The course empowers students with the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size router and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN.
CCNP (ROUTING & SWITCHING)
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) validates knowledge and skills required to install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot converged local and wide area networks with 100 to 500 or more nodes. With CCNP certification, a network professional demonstrates the knowledge and skills required to manage the routers and switches that form the core network, as well as edge applications that integrate voice, wireless and security into the network.
CCIE (ROUTING & SWITCHING)
CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) is the highest level of expertise certification available in the field of Computer and Internet Networking. The CCIE is widely regarded as having one of the toughest, most demanding exams. It includes both a written exam and a day-long lab exam. This certification is aimed at senior level networking professionals who design, build, implement, maintain, or troubleshoot complex enterprise networking infrastructures.
CCNA - CCNP (Routing & Switching)
A course that combines the best of both worlds with CCNA &CCNP. It is created especially for Freshers who want to pursue a career in networking.
This is a combination course where the complete syllabus of both CCNA (CISCO Certified Network Associate) & CCNP (CISCO Certified Network Professional [Routing & Switching])are offered to students, preparing them for their first job.